Sunday Telegraph "The leaves were exceptionally good".
Anneka Rice on Radio 2 - "Almost too beautiful to eat"

Thursday 6 November 2014

Waitrose Weekend Article on Edible Flowers and Maddocks Farm Organics.

It was lovely to meet Rick Lyons from Waitrose Weekend magazine when I talked about the importance of organic flowers, edible flowers, British flowers and bees (!) at the Soil Association Annual Conference a few weeks back. I was delighted when he contacted me to write this article. Waitrose is at the forefront of supermarkets for it’s support of organic, GM free and bee friendly products and also sells seasonal British flowers.


Thank you also to Neil White for the stunning photograph which I adore. :)


Waitrose Weekend Article on Edible Flowers from Maddocks Farm Organics.



Waitrose Weekend Article on Edible Flowers and Maddocks Farm Organics.

1 comment:

  1. Last week, I got Waitrose Florist Discount Voucher Codes to get 25% off with free shipping too, this site really helps me in saving a lot of money.

    Waitrose Florist Discount Voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete